Our client specialises in providing holistic financial advice and wealth management specifically for international and expatriate clients around the world. They create uniquely integrated financial solutions to help clients understand, protect and build their assets.
Working directly with clients you will be backed by a strong company with extensive resources to ensure the clients receive the highest standards of service.
Your will be highly trained and experienced, and able to provide.
• A uniquely integrated approach to your clients financial needs.
• Independent advice with bespoke solutions tailored specifically to the client
• Financial planning and wealth management at a standard that sets the benchmark in international financial services.
• An initial financial review, a personalised financial plan,and lifetime strategy meetings.
• Regular review meetings to ensure your clients plan remains on track.
• Exceptional levels of service.
• Total peace of mind to clients knowing that you are part of a company that is properly authorised and regulated
Foreigners and ethnic minorities living in the Netherlands make up about 19% of the population, with most of them living in the Netherlands’ bigger cities like Rotterdam, Amsterdam, or The Hague.
Expat life in the Netherlands will make you realize that the Dutch themselves are welcoming and cordial, albeit rather reserved. Indeed, it is not common for locals in the Netherlands to let themselves be overwhelmed by emotion. In conversation, the Dutch tend to be friendly, but also straightforward and honest.
To Apply for the role as Wealth Manager, please contact us by, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to discuss this or other opportunities elsewhere in the world on +44 (0) 1785 286173